Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, June 30, 2012

retrosketches #18...


Good morning! It's Saturday - you know what that means!!! YAY, another awesome sketch to play with! Our sketch this week comes from this beautiful card of Jackie's! Don't you just 'love' it? Heehee! We are still sifting through all of last week's gorgeous entries - THANK YOU!, so stay tuned for the ROCKstar post, it'll be up later today!

Here's Jackie's re-work...


And here are the DT's takes...




Things to remember:

  • The linky closes at 11:59pm on Thursday, July 5th, 2012.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

I really hope you get a chance to play this week!

6 comments:

  1. I love this sketch. I hope it's ok that I altered it slightly. Thanks for the challenge.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved playing along for the first time this week! Thanks for the amazing sketch and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't believe that i missed last week's AND only realised yesterday! hectic looking after 3 children under 3 alone in the mornings! fantastic sketch, love the DT takes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sketch was certainly a "challenge" for me! But once I got started...so much fun! Thanks for the inspiration :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for great inspiration. I loved playing with this sketch...just missed getting my card on the linky though :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops! I'm late to the party :)
    Here's my card, second in the post:
    http://ipalamountain.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/ramble-plus-some-cards.html
    Thanks for this fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete