Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, December 6, 2014

retrosketches #142 / ROCKstars & SHOUTouts...

I am back with more winners, this time for challenge #142! Had to make the kids' lunch! Yummy cheese toast, the perfect lunch for a drizzle~y day! Thank you all for playing with us, you all did a fantastic job!
Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... I totally LOVE these colors and the little tree is so sweet!




And take a look at this amazing gallery ~ a great BIG CONGRATS to all these Shout-Outs!

  
  

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

Back in a bit!

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh, THIS is what I get for being so far behind in my blog reading... THANKS ARIELLE! I know you know I LOVE this sketch, so I'm thrilled to see my card was chosen! Keep those awesome sketches and great inspiration coming, girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, soooo excited to be mentioned in the shout out section...THANKS A BUNCH! congrats to the others too

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete